6-Month Individualised Weight Management Program
Losing weight can be tough. Knowing what foods to eat, how much and when … the daily temptations you don’t want to give up and the exercise you don’t want to start. It can be overwhelming and confusing.
Having an expert in weight loss by your side – every step of the way – is the proven and easiest way to lose weight and keep it off. Dr Robyn Littlewood is a leader in weight management renowned internationally for her work with children and families. She is passionate about supporting children and adults to lose weight and get the most of out life! Kick start your journey to better health with Dr Littlewood’s complete education and support package.
What you get:
- A one-hour one-one-one consultation with Dr Robyn Littlewood offering practical advice tailored just for you
- Monthly one-on-one weight check in for 4 months (30 minute appointment)
- Recipes and meal plan
- Portion size plate
- Snack lists (zero calories, 50 calories, 100 calories)
- Feel empowered to tackle everyday decisions about eating
- Understand common myths and how to avoid falling into these traps
- Regain your self-confidence – no more hiding away and feeling guilty about food choices
- Self awareness about why you’re making certain choices
- Before and after measurements and a complete analyses explained to you
Who is this program for?
- Children and adults
- Anyone who wants to lose weight the healthy way!
Initial consultation (1 hour): $160
Monthly weight check x 4 (30 min): $52.95 x 4
Just $107.05 out of pocket expense with a GP Management Plan for the entire program*
Discounts available for two or more family members
*Patients who have a GP Management Plan and Team Care Arrangements for weight management will be eligible for a Medicare rebate ($52.95 per visit) for a maximum of five Allied Health services (eg Dietitian, Exercise Physiologist and Psychologist) per calendar year. A ‘Referral Form for Individual Allied Health Services under Medicare for patients with a chronic medical condition and complex care needs’ from your GP is required.
You may be able to claim a rebate through your private health fund depending on your level of extras cover for the individual consultations. Rebates vary between health funds.